Advanced analysis of EU Projects
Preliminary work in several steps leading up to project application.
Work on a major EU project begins long before the development application is written.
IMCG has worked with Swedish ICT, the associated research institutes Acreo, SICS, Victoria and the Interactive Institute to build an advanced, staged process which drives success in EU project applications.
- Identify calls in Horizon 2020, which are consistent with the organizations’ key areas
- Set up in-depth interviews with relevant EU directorates
- Analyse trends and key priorities
- Identify the most suitable partners within Industry and Research in the European market
- Create a strong consortium by matching organizations with good track records in EU projects
These processes provide the foundation for a competitive EU application. The groundwork simplifies the building of the consortium and the writing process, and greatly increases the odds for winning project approval.
This work is part of our Strategic Consulting Services for Horizon 2020.
Contact Magnus Andersson.